Monday, June 6, 2011

my training in Singapore

Recent month is my travelling month. Right after Daddy De Rong and Mummy Yan Chuen's wedding, i went over to Singapore for one of the training my company has sent me over. It was located in Sentosa Island, Singapore. The training is held in Shang-Ri La Rasa Sentosa Hotel inside Sentosa Island. The place is cool. Beautiful. But of course. i did not manage to enjoy anything from the hotel as the training i attended start from 8am until 8pm. Pretty long hour i know but it is great. I learned a lot.

the view from the rooms
This training offer me opportunity to meet people all over the world. Not every part but ya, some of the part. I met with colleagues from Australia, New Zealand, China, Japan, Korea, Switzerland and others. It is nice knowing them especially when they share stories about how their company operating and how is the life style in their home country. Of course, i am the youngest among all. But, i am happy i can somehow clique with most of them =)
my case study group
Before the training i was freaking worry that i might not excel in this training. But i guess i did pretty well. I am pretty impress with myself and proud of myself too. At least, i dare to voice out what i think it is right. And that make me feel great when i am right =)
Thanks company for giving me such an opportunity. You let me see clearer that the world is actually really big and i am just living in the tiniest spot in the world =)

No comments: