Tuesday, November 22, 2011

my working environment

At the beginning i always have the impression that i would never find any true friend here and i would never find someone i can really talk to. Well, watch too many TVB series. In most series, colleague are the bad one that will frame you and get u fired. Well, there is always a saying, where there is lady, there'll be gossip. I try to be as low key as i can in the office. Not sharing most of my stuff to them and ETC. I think it took me about a year working there to open up. I seriously have limited friend in the office. Dun believe me? hahaha.. This post is going to be an introductory of my working life and my colleagues that i think i can treat them as my friends after work =D
me and casey
She is the 1st person i make friend with when i am in Roche. She is from the department upstair and i am from the 2nd floor. I brought lunch to work at the beginnng having impression people might didn wanna go out lunch with me or mayb it was just an excuse so i can go on diet =D this lady did not go out for lunch either. So we met in the pantry. I think she was new too. I join in July and she join in May. But she look super friendly and easily getting along with everyone. Soon enough, we end up having lunch together almost everyday without fail in the pantry =) We are still close to each other but not as close as she is now transfer to other job scope and she is super bz but she is happier at least doing something nearer to what she wanted to do 
from left: vicky, me, panzzy and bay
 Due to some project arrangement, i am introduce to bay which is in the same department as me but she is working downstair. We are assigned to collaborate in solving an issue in the system. From there, we are friend. Then we start sharing. Well, she gave me good opinion. Trying to say thing in a nicer way so that it would not hurt my feeling and she wan me to know because she know with changes, it will bring better to my life. Well, that are what real friends are for. Well, due to bay, i am close with vicky too. she is bay's best friend. and vicky is a really nice lady too. Having a great heart to help everyone =D and as for panzzy, i think i started to get close to her during our company trip this year =D Well, coincidently, she is in the same department with casey and vicky and they are pretty close with each other =D
from left: andrea, cass and me
 I always believe it is not easy to make friends with colleagues in the same department. Well, there is always a conflict of interest. But due to some fated incident, 3 of us got really close together. We didn kinda hang out but we communicate and we shared =D I wouldn wanna introduce much because it is not easy to ellaborate how things got along between us because it is a long long story. hahaha. but it is all started when andrea tender her resignation letter and later on she stay behind because of us? hahaha. We did things i nvr expect i would do in the beginning. We kinda start having our own mini fashion show every fri with diff theme. We have karaoke session. Well, why i would say i nvr expect to hav this kinda of friendship with them. In the beginning when i join, i feel that this finance department that i join into is pretty lifeless. No one organise anything and no one celebrated each other bday. It is merely like, u do ur work and i do mine and it is like we are just colleague and no we cant be friend kinda thingy. Until this year i guess. things change and i like the new changes =D
me and bryan
 This is my boss's boss. At the very beginning, i am super afraid of him wei. Didn know why but i am just afraid. But things got better now since the fated incident i mention above. He join our crowd too. Well, i didn know we started but he is sporting enough to join us eventhough we are all women and he was the only guy. He is cool enough to join our k session, our outing and we even whatapps with him. So much for the predictable. He say i am predictable. sigh. No one say that about me before man. No one. And he is the 1st person that say that about me. People normally say i am mischievious and they say they cant seem to understand what i am thinking. hmm, we share the same frequency channel? hahaha.
me and wendy
last but not least my mummy in roche. Her husband shared the same surname as i do. Well, she is a really nice lady. In the beginning she will give you a scary impression but she is actually the nicest person =D She will give me good advice and i think she is a saviour to me too. I can sense that she really care for me. How and why, i dont think i should blogged about it but she is helping me a lot in another way. She is like my communication channel toward bosses.

Am truly bless to have them as my colleague. Well, people say every phases/chapter of ur life will have different group of friends and saviour and in this current chapter, i believe they are mine =D

No comments: