Monday, November 21, 2011

November babies birthday celebration

November came and in less than 10days December is going to visit. I kinda make an effort to try to organise a birthday celebration for my colleague. This mth is going to be Wendy and Cassandra's birthday celebration. Well, as i am the planner, i think of the place that we are suppose to have the dinner. This round i brought them to Seri Kembangan. I didn realise i didn know the name of the restaurant until they ask me and i have been visiting this restaurant for ages. If you were to ask me now again, i will still say i cant remember. Hahaha. Anyway, as it is a special day, i asked them to dress in a flowery code (It was Andrea's idea). We even pester our "big boss", Bryan to wear them and luckily he is sporting enough to wear a not too flowery but near to flowery attire to join us =D (Well, I am sure there are people are going to be mad at me as they spread the news that Grace is the one that fix the dress code. Reason why they will angry i will blog the next round, but the hint: my boss hav huge fans in the office =D)
Anyway, Finance Department always seem to be the last department to leave the office. It is a friday night and we left office sharp at 530pm including my boss. (We are too used to having the habit of leaving the office super late). All of us hopped into Wendy's car. (sorry to ask birthday girl to drive us around but her car cant fit everyone in and in Seri Kembangan, i seriously didn know how to direct them if i lost them when tailing each other vehicle) Due to the traffic condition,, we reach the dinner venue around 7pm.
We went to the following:

Fook Hin Bak Kut Teh Restaurant
15, Jalan Aman
Seri Kembangan
43300 Selangor

November Babies
 Erm, i forgot to take the picture of the food we have. But we had a number of dishes. And of course we cannot finish chatting during the dinner. It is a really fun night =D Recalling the memory making me laugh when i sitting alone. Even on the way home, i joke with them that people will think that i am crazy cause i will be laughing myself while i am driving =D I am glad we have improvement. I am happy, am a happy child tonight and i guess everyone is happy too

back from left: Wang, Andrea, me and Bryan
Front from left: Cassandra and Wendy

behind from left: Andrea, Bryan, me and Casey
front from left: Cass and wendy


No comments: