Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I am promoted =)

I was in the same assistant position for nearly 2 years and i remember telling myself if i should continue staying in the same company for the same position (which is merely assistant) for more than 2 years. Although i was tell people that i dunno what is my direction is going to be, but i know somewhere deep down in the heart, i hav already had my answers.
April is the month where my company distribute the bonus as well as increment and promotion letter distribution month. Everyone is anticipating this month for awhile since the previous year, all this is out from the company bank account in the month of Dec or Jan the following year.
This year i got my promotion letter. From an assistant, finally i am not an executive =) My 1st promotion. Definitely is a must to celebrate. I am telling myself Good Job too.. haha..

3 comments:

sn0w said...

Congrats!! :D

Paupau said...

congratulations chyeli!!you deserve it! :D

chyeli said...

thanks my dearest =)