Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Penang Getaway

The previous weekend i went to Penang. It has been so so long since i last feel so comfortable and stress-relief. I eat all the way to Batu Ferringhi. I stayed in Bayview at Batu Ferringhi this time. My aim is the beach and not the food actually. So i visited few stalls that i wanted to eat and up i head to Batu Ferringhi.
The beach is great and the sun is active too. Haha. It is like the sun know i am coming and the sun welcome me. I have fun visiting the beach and the night market they have in Batu Ferringhi. Then i go back early to the hotel and i rest. Too bad i didn manage to get a seaview room. Forget to request for one when i went there. Aiks... The next round, i must stay facing the sea so i can sit at the balcony reading the storybook that i have brought along. Then should go jogging in the morning at the beach. I tried once. It is awesome.
Well, what i did this round is sleep. I went to the beach but i merely have a look, take some picture and do some observation (hot guys). 
After the dinner and the night market walk, i remember visiting the beach. As it is a private beach, no outsider can visit, i feel secure sitting there, listening to the sound of the wave and looking the star above the sky. Life is almost perfect at that point. If there is a lamp post and i can reach my novel, that is great.. haha..
And i found out that, Penang have the most tourist across Malaysia and i saw quite a number of hottie.. haha. i think Batu Ferringhi will be my next destination again. Next round mayb i will bump into one of the hot tourist. WAHAHA..

me and the beach greeting all readers

No comments: