Thursday, June 30, 2011

Melbourne Trip: Friends Gatherings

I think we should set Melbourne as the hub to meet up so that i can go vacation as well. Most of my best friends are out all over the world. Most of them are located in Australia. Guess they want me to visit Australia frequently.
me and eveline
Haven been seeing this girl for ages. It is nice to catch up with her and i am happy she is doing fine. She is indeed doing really fine and sensing that she is super "xingfu" now. I guess she will permenantly there and i shall get her redbomb soon =)

back(left): yen min, aunty and elaine
front(left): eveline, eva and me
The above is taken on the 3rd day of my visit to Melbourne. Eva's mum make us a really nice nasi lemak. Of course, i finish it without thinking of taking a picture to share here with you guys =) they are all my schoolmates.. warm and nice photo..
cupcake by elaine
choc  from eveline
Gifts from the Ch'ng sisters. Elaine bake the cupcake herself and it is seriously good =)
back(left): suatyee and pauline
front(left): me and jarli
then i met with another group of friend i know because of special fate. haha. We know each other because of our dearest Idol, Nicholas. Well, fate bring us together and we keep in touch. It is fun and nice knowing them. Making me look younger wei. I blended well in the group rite? Look almost similar age? haha..
me and munhoong
 this one a? i met during National service. I didn really keep in touch with most of them. he is now living in Melbourne too and dearest Eveline is close with him, because of her, we met =)
me, eva and yen min
 This 2. They are part of my life and part of the chapter of my story. They arent going to leave my life or even the storyline in my story. They are really important to me. This trip, i rely on them a lot and i have fun with them. Spend lotsa time with them and talk things that i have not tell anyone and things that i do not know about them. Of course i consider myself lucky because i think god is being really nice with me. I have them in my life and you out there reading my blog too =)

eva's house that warmly welcome me =)
This is the house i've stayed for most of my night. Few night are spent at Yen Min's bro house at boxhill, Thanks Yen Min Bro.. this is a great trip to me. To come again? I will, but i must learn more 1st =)

No comments: