Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Birthday with colleague

Still remember last year today i spend it with my colleague as well. But i got a phone call in the middle of the afternoon that my grandma is admitted to hospital and it is serious. I used to be the little girl that always dream of having a great birthday celebration, will be super sad if people forget about my birthday and will be super emo if people that i wish them to remember forget about my birthday. But as age is catching, i find that it silly. Haha.
I wasn in the mood to celebrate my birthday anymore since my grandma had her bad accident on the exact day. It somehow telling me that grandma pass her luck to me on the day that i was suppose to be lucky and ended up having little luck and she end up at where she is today. I didn wanna talk more. I will get emo =)
Anyway, my dearest colleague bring me out for lunch and we have a great thai dinner. Thanks to them. Well, bay and Vicky has been my lunch date for awhile and i do tell them mostly everything that happen to me. I used to think it is difficult to find friends in the office but thank to them they prove me wrong. Of course there is still one little girl in the office that make me feel special =)

-vicky, me, panzy and bay-
the display
tomyam
pandan chicken
vege of the day
mango salad
mango with glutinous rice
I have spend my birthday lunch with them and i totally enjoyed it. They gave me a surprise as well. They know who they are. I didn wanna said it here so that my reader wouldn know it =) Well, thanks for taking the moodiness away from me. Before the many many wishes. Heart sourish thinking of my grandma actually. Now am, better =)

Btw, we had our lunch in Jaya One, a restaurant name Kinaree i think =)

No comments: