Monday, August 1, 2011

working world

I have been really busy with my schedule. Abandoning my blog for quite some time. This is the 1st time i did not write immediately after i feeling sad. Last 2 weeks have been a tough one for me. I might be a little silly in this real world. I treat everyone with my heart. I think this is how it should be. But somehow people still dun like you and there is nothing i can do to change how people treating me.
Colleagues and Friends told me that i will become stronger by all the obstacles that i am facing now =) I think i will too. Although there are still needle poking into my heart but i think i can face the world better now. Eventhough there are people that try to wan me leave, i should stay for myself and i should prove to people that i am capable and professional where i can separate my works and personal issue =)
I wanna try to learn how to overcome my own tear. i didn wan my tear to come out when people talk bout me and i know i am not at the wrong. I should learn to be more confident on myself =)
Just praying that my manager will not judge me by others wording but instead pls understand me because i am me..

No comments: