Monday, November 7, 2011

Please take care

I have not been posting for a super long time. Did not come through my mind that the 1st thing i post after such a long time is about you. I am worry about him but there arent any channel that i can convey my concern and there is no way that my msg will reach him too. Eventhough i know he didn want this to happen himself and he tried his best to take care of himself despite all the bz schedule but still it happen in the end. Even how much i wanted to see u, i will still wait idol. I would wanna see a healthy you. So pls do take care of urself and make sure u are fully recover. Am sure that all the fans are willing to wait. Just slow down the speed. Dun scheduled ur promo tour too pack. Support you forever idol.
didn know that this photo is going to hurt me a little. This prove how fragile i am. Me and him aren even friend yet i still worry. Take care..

No comments: