Monday, November 7, 2011

A visit to Calanthe Art Cafe

I have not been on a road trip with this "special fated" friend beside following Idol event. This should consider the 1st road trip i have with them. We went to Malacca for a 2 days 1 night trip which is good enough for me to runaway from the real life. Malacca is my 2nd hometown since my mum is a malaccan.
Just fate that Pui Yeen found this special cafe and it rain when we were in Jonker. So to keep ourself dry, we went to the cafe. Partial reason is because the cafe is attractive and unique.
This cafe name is Calanthe Art Cafe. It is located exactly near Jonker street. It is pretty easy to be spot. We all love the design and the layout of the cafe. It is unique. Most important is all the design in the cafe is either drawn or re-design using recycle material. The concept make this cafe relaxing. Well, if i were to travel myself and to look for a cool and calm place to rest and read. This would be one of my choice.

The detail of the cafe is as below:
Adress: 11, Jalan Hang Kasturi,
             75250 Melaka
Contact: 606-2922960

this is how the cafe look like from the front
Below is picture showing all the design that mesmerize me..







group photo outside the cafe. Thanks Pui yeen for helping us =D

No comments: